Designed for use in mountainous terrain, the Full Curl is built on our Dynamic Response System that provides optimal stability underfoot in cold weather environments and is packed with a variety of options including a 1200 Denier nylon upper, a GORE-TEX® extended comfort liner, a 360 degree abrasion resistant rubber rand.
- 100% breathable and waterproof GORE-TEX® XCR® lining
- Rugged 1200 Denier nylon upper with abrasion resistant rubber rand
- Speed hooks lace system
- Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed with a layer of open cell construction for air circulation
- Danner’s new Dynamic Response System is engineered for optimal stability underfoot. The incorporated Pebax® framework allows springboard return, even in cold environments, while the dual-density polyurethane midsole provides superior shock absorption and durability
- GORE@reg; OPTIFADE® concealment is the first technology based on the visual capability of deer, elk and other ungulates, which incorporates the micro and macro patterns of the animal kingdom to help make hunters unrecognizable as predators, even when detected
- Vibram® Tsavo outsole for superior traction in rugged high-angle terrain environments
- 7″ Height
- 61 oz per pair
The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toebox allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Toll-Free Number: 1.877.4DANNER (877.432.6637)
Fax Number: 503.251.1119